Is this the new NSX? (test mule)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the new NSX? (test mule)

Or are they planning on releasing an S2000 long wheelbase version?

Looking like Honda are actually doing something exciting though, either way...

| 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

nsx2000? n2000? LOL

LOL at the exhausts =)
    g
    [ BBU66Z ]
    g
    Girlfriend (sleeping in car): "just because i'm sleeping doesn't mean you can drive fast!"

Comment

s2007

z10 says:
      i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
      z10 says:
      mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmSXHJV441E

Well, certainly SOUNDS like a V10 to me....

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

hmm yummy
          g
          [ BBU66Z ]
          g
          Girlfriend (sleeping in car): "just because i'm sleeping doesn't mean you can drive fast!"

Comment

is it a full coupe or a flip top?

hard to tell if the roof can be removed?

nice spotting Cam
            ... retired/

Comment

I think it's none of the above Tinks...

Seems from all the pictures and information that they're sticking with a front engined layout... probably 2+2 seating, along the lines of a BMW M6.

So, not really an "NSX" then. Just a big fast GT car....

Comment

s2000 v. dori

Comment

i think its justdisguise

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
                    i think its justdisguise
                    That is what is meant by "TEST MULE" .....

ie. IGNORE the body. It's obviously just something to slap the new V10 in. The underlying chassis probably has very little in common with an S2000. The photos of the rear suspension arms and also the fact that it is quite a lot longer and wider show this.

Comment

i was expecting people to insert captain obivious pictures LOL, also honda is obiviously targeting the turbo 997. As you can see that the yellow 997 came along with the car

Comment

hmm...definately interested in the progress of this car!

Comment

Working...
                        X