Comment

Originally posted by dc2rrrr View Post
      sent them a email a month ago no replie
      trent, dont buy nothing off composites fab

read here:
      http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1696081&page=25

and here
      http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1779459&page=45

these guys have gone MIA after customers have paid, i paid for a small item too (carbon/kevlar mouse pad hahah), i got one reply saying it'll be sent but since than... nothing... its only $40 but if honda-tech members are gonna file a credit card dispute i may as well try
      Last edited by nipnip; 01-06-07, 11:48 AM.

Comment

CF kevlar mouse pad. Damn....but i think the optic sensors will go crazy trying to sense the weave LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
          CF kevlar mouse pad. Damn....but i think the optic sensors will go crazy trying to sense the weave LOL
          hahaha really? it was a nice of bling, so i thought i'd try them out before i ordered bigger items like the cfkevlar engine plug and wing attachment... turns out the business has been sold

Comment

Dodgy, wonder if anyone else is making the CF roofs. The DC2R CF wing looked pretty good as well!!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by justinfox
            You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

can u get carbon fibre panels for the whole car? now that would be frigging awesome! defect much? x] ahahaha
              Have you had your daily dose of VTEC?

Comment

Originally posted by rayb3na_ View Post
                can u get carbon fibre panels for the whole car? now that would be frigging awesome! defect much? x] ahahaha
                Stop bringing threads from the dead.

If you have enough money then you can get anything in CF pretty much

Comment

Working...
                X