Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Injen CAI install

Hi All,

Seached here to no avail so went to the US friends and found this link on CRSX: http://www.clubrsx.com/merchant.mvc?...y_Code=SSIICAI

Does anyone have a more comprehensive and noobie step by step install process for the Injen CAI into DC5S/R??? I used one ages ago when i put the injen into my old DC5R but cant find it... gonna get started soon so any help would be

regards
    Justin

here you go:

http://www.injen.com/galleries/produ...directions.pdf
    ... retired/

Comment

jkl
      Last edited by Yue_Will; 24-04-08, 03:42 PM.

Comment

thanks. noticed when i openned the box that it was inside.

cheers

Comment

install went well. all done. man - only one mod makes a huge diff... i think the bug has hit.

Comment

hahaha nice!
            where did you buy it from?

Comment

our friendly JDMyard store. Saw Yonas today and was in and out. was tempted to look for longer to see what else i could buy but got smart, purchased the Injen, and walked out fast!

Thanks for your help today Yonas and team JDMyard!

Comment

was it the SP1477 model?
                the new model for the TypeS?

Comment

ah huh... SP1477BLK (ie black piping). wish i got the red hoses though for the added kw!

last time i installed the injen to my DC5R i had an exhaust so i thought it was the combination that made the huge difference. This time round my DC5S is bone stock and adding this airfilter made a big difference. The sound is as we all know great and i feel like i didnt lose a thing in the bottom end - mid and top feels absolutely great as per BUTT-Dyno.

Had a b*tch of a time putting the bar back on though... still rewarding.

Comment

yah, for some reason this new k20z1 feels like it's got more torque lower down the revs.

Comment

Originally posted by tofu View Post
                      was it the SP1477 model?
                      the new model for the TypeS?
                      Is there much difference from the DC5r cai? or does it just look better
                      Vivid Blue Integra Type-S
                      "When I grow up I want camber like TeamMR."
                      sigpic
                      itr_***@hotmail.com says: (10:43:08 PM)
                      send that cock breath back to the land of the stuffed turkeys

Comment

no dont think there is any difference between them. Just better fitment.

=0 i think i cut my fenderwall too much.. heheh

Comment

Working...
                        X