Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SYD] Recommended Panel Beater / Repairer ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SYD] Recommended Panel Beater / Repairer ??

Hi guys,

As in my other thread that I posted, I am looking for a panel beater and someone to respray my entire DC5s. Reason is each panel has some sort of damage whether it is scratches or paint cracking. Scratches are mainly on the door panels and cracking on the bumpers. There is a sizeable rust area at the top, maybe 5x5cm near the passenger door that needs to be fixed asap.

I was quoted at Bejjani Smash in Auburn to do the whole car including repairs for $4,000 since we know the owner however I was looking if there are any other reputable panel beaters out there. Let me know!

Try Dean 0414272975 he's in the Minto area, just let him know Rom sent you.
    In for Korean Friend Chicken

Comment

Sharplinepaint in moorebank. Speak to Mitch 0426 260 505

Tell him Alex with the blue S2000 sent you his details. He has done my S2000 with some rust repairs and a full Respray, he did some minor work on my old DC5 too. Mitch has done a few cars on here. Mainly S2000/NSX

Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Oh nice! I know the owner of your old DC5 haha. How much did it cost you roughly to do a respray?

Comment

Originally posted by DRKSDE View Post
          Oh nice! I know the owner of your old DC5 haha. How much did it cost you roughly to do a respray?
          Alex had to do some overtime at the cross do pay for the respray [emoji12][emoji12][emoji23]

Comment

Yep, you visited me plenty bro haha
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
              Yep, you visited me plenty bro haha
              Ofcorse I visited you! I take care of my workers [emoji57][emoji23]

Comment

Haha if it's gonna cost me and arm and a leg + more, probably wouldn't want to do that :P

Comment

DRKSDE I seen that number plate on a black bmw I think it was, in the city on Sunday night was that you

Comment

Originally posted by IbbyDC2R View Post
                    DRKSDE I seen that number plate on a black bmw I think it was, in the city on Sunday night was that you
                    Haha nah mate I own a DC5s haha. Would be mad to have that number plate though.

Comment

Working...
                    X