Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standard Suspension Coilovers

Hey all,

Does anyone know much about STD (Standard Tuning Design) coilovers in our Integra DC5's? People here on Perth WRX seem to enjoy them in their cars but I'd like to hear from someone who's run them in a DC5. I know a couple of people in Perth have them in their DC5 but they don't seem to be on the Perth Honda Official page on Facebook so I didn't get a reply there when asking. STD's marketing photos contain a lot of pictures of DC5's fitted with their coilovers so I'm hoping someone out there can give me a review. All I know so far is that the parts are made in Japan and coilover is assembled in Taiwan, and they are front camber and damper adjustable.

Mao at Evolution R can supply, fit and align them for $1250 which is amazing considering the features of these coilovers rival that of Blitz and BC. I'd really just love to hear a review from someone who's fitted them to their car.

inb4 sexually transmitted disease jokes.
    Here's STD's website.
    http://www.standardsuspension.com/ca...ension-system/

Wow 1250 is actually really good for everything, KYP quoted me 1750+ for the Blitz supply and install :/

Comment

Originally posted by KVZT View Post
      Wow 1250 is actually really good for everything, KYP quoted me 1750+ for the Blitz supply and install :/
      KYP quoted me 2100 for Blitz including install...

Comment

Originally posted by Beatz View Post
        KYP quoted me 2100 for Blitz including install...
        smh lmao

Comment

Working...
        X