Choice on Headunits / Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choice on Headunits / Recommendations?

Hey guys im hoping to purchase a new dvd display headunit for my 2006 integra DC5, located in Sydney. I own an iphone 6 and currently have the stock unit however I don't have any brand in particular im looking for just something with all features, does not need to have a GPS navi feature installed.

Any recommendations even location to buy and install would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by gandalf12; 18-08-15, 08:15 AM.

I use the Alpine CDE-w235ebt in my dc5. Great head unit, I can't recommend it enough. Has Bluetooth, usb compatible, aux, CD player and tuner and a built in 50w amp with a preout for another amp! Only drawback (or advantage) is that it looks very plain and simple. Ryda in Petersham sells it for $239.

wasn't exactly sure what you meant by "dvd headunit", did you mean one that can play movies on a screen, or just music on cd's?

Comment

Oh okay, sorry, Yea one that can play movies plus all other features. I was meaning to say double din display head unit! I've been recommended to Carbon Car systems in blacktown, Sydney west, so I'll give them a go

Comment

android auto compatible

http://www.pioneer.com.au/au/product...50BT/page.html

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

I have a Kenwood 4015BT which is great for the price. It was $496 at JB Hi-Fi. look it up

Comment

Working...
          X