No announcement yet.

New Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE003 Tyre Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that re002 vs re003 performance chart looks different from when they did re001 vs re002.
    from heptagon to decagon. re002 performance baseline also look inconsistent.

i bought re002 for my civic last time and it wasnt as good as ppl say
    kinda interested with the buy 3 get 1 deal for re003 but dont wanna make same mistake lol.

Comment

Originally posted by hello View Post
      that re002 vs re003 performance chart looks different from when they did re001 vs re002.
      from heptagon to decagon. re002 performance baseline also look inconsistent.

i bought re002 for my civic last time and it wasnt as good as ppl say
      kinda interested with the buy 3 get 1 deal for re003 but dont wanna make same mistake lol.
      I'm interested to know what your complaints were with the RE002?
      | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

just picked up a set of RE003 225/45/17
        RRP $249
        For it got $215 each with buy 3 get 1 free
        $645 whole set!!!!
        AUTO | Ktuned @ 115.2 kw atw | ITR Cams-TB-I/M | XForce 4-2-1 | Toda Catback | Mugen Intake | Whiteline | Buddyclub N+ | Buddyclub SF3

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
          I'm interested to know what your complaints were with the RE002?
          dry grip wasnt so great compared to dunlop direzza z1.
          not sure if its fair comparison though

Originally posted by JupiteR View Post
          just picked up a set of RE003 225/45/17
          RRP $249
          For it got $215 each with buy 3 get 1 free
          $645 whole set!!!!
          let us know how good those re003 are!

Comment

Originally posted by hello View Post
            dry grip wasnt so great compared to dunlop direzza z1.
            not sure if its fair comparison though

let us know how good those re003 are!
            Also getting a set of 245/45/17s. Hopefully they are good, a mate also got a set of re003s says he loves them. They sucked at the "start" but after some wear in they were really good.

Got quoted 745 including wheel alignment and fitting. Hope these are good as the dunlops
            Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

245/45/17. Masssive
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

I'm getting my set fitted in saturday 225/45/17 fitted and balanced at Bob Jane T Mart $600 in total!!

Comment

Originally posted by eLtrix View Post
                  Also getting a set of 245/45/17s. Hopefully they are good, a mate also got a set of re003s says he loves them. They sucked at the "start" but after some wear in they were really good.

Got quoted 745 including wheel alignment and fitting. Hope these are good as the dunlops
                  i got a set of 4 for $645 at bridgestone...which inc fit and balance
                  i think hey charge about $50 for alignment?
                  AUTO | Ktuned @ 115.2 kw atw | ITR Cams-TB-I/M | XForce 4-2-1 | Toda Catback | Mugen Intake | Whiteline | Buddyclub N+ | Buddyclub SF3

Comment

Can vouch, just got mine done in 225/45/17 on the RPF1s, fkn amazing tyre for the price! (675 = 4 for price of 3 + alignment and fitting)

A really, really, really big step up from my worn out Kumhos, which turned out to be mounted backwards on each wheel for God knows how long smh

Comment

Just Curious, Jax Tyres have them for $139 on their website. Why are others getting them from Bob Jane?

Comment

Originally posted by draw_de View Post
                        Just Curious, Jax Tyres have them for $139 on their website. Why are others getting them from Bob Jane?
                        Totally unrelated but OH MY GOD IT'S EDWARD!!!!
                        Shak's S2000

Comment

Bob Jane had the 4 for price of 3 sale last month(s), adding fitting costs and tyre costs would be about the same for both Jax and BJ
                          Well in my case for the 225's anyway..

Comment

Originally posted by JupiteR View Post
                            i got a set of 4 for $645 at bridgestone...which inc fit and balance
                            i think hey charge about $50 for alignment?
                            Super strange because I just went back to bob jane asking for pricing. and its was 755 including full alignment and fitting/balancing. So 30 bucks more over the special quote i got when they had the 3 for 4. This makes no sense WTH?! LOL
                            Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

Comment

Just checked its at $182 now for 225s and $179 for 235s!

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
                                Totally unrelated but OH MY GOD IT'S EDWARD!!!!
                                Hey!, I've been absent in the forums hahah...

Comment

Working...
                                X