Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats wrong with this audio setup?

Had some help from the guys at Carbon but here:

Headunit: Pioneer F60DAB $2000 (AVIC-F40BT or similar found being resold for $800 on eBay so not 100% set due to the $2k price tag, need the in built nav though)

Speakers: Pioneer TS-A1605C $105 (front) and Pioneer TS-A1675S $70 (rear)

Sub: Pioneer TS-WX610A $399 (self powered and hidden inside spare wheel)

Soundproofing: $99 x 2

Total: $2673

(I was hoping for a sub with a built in amp so it wouldn't take up any space). Any replies welcome, what you would swap etc? Thanks a heap!

Had to do a double-take on the price of the head unit Is it really necessary ? It's money better spent towards speakers + sub + amp if you want a nice sound. Don't forget the cabling too
    00' DC2 Honda Integra Type R | NH592P | DC2R
    13' ZN6 Toyota 86 GT | D4S | CNN-66E
    15' ZN6 Subaru WRX STI Premium | CBS | EBU-36R

Comment

Headunit with built in Nav, I'm open to other suggestions also but just want built in Nav.

Comment

Oh I see, I guess personally for me I was totally content with relying on Google Maps (iPhone 5) mounted onto the dash. Then again that depends on whether or not you can support that (battery life, phone, mobile data, etc.). That head-unit looks the goods though mate, can't go wrong with Pioneer!
        00' DC2 Honda Integra Type R | NH592P | DC2R
        13' ZN6 Toyota 86 GT | D4S | CNN-66E
        15' ZN6 Subaru WRX STI Premium | CBS | EBU-36R

Comment

What about the speaker and sub setup? What attracted me to the sub was that its hidden in the spare wheel well so noone can see it etc

Comment

Working...
          X