Where to buy a cheap OEM clutch for EP3R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy a cheap OEM clutch for EP3R

Just wondering where can I buy a cheap OEM clutch for EP3R. Also, is the clutch kit for dc5r and ep3r the same?

Yes the clutch kits are the same for EP3R and DC5R. For an inexpensive reliable clutch I'd suggest getting on the Exedy USA site, find the part number for their OEM replacement kit, and search it on eBay and Amazon and just buy from the cheapest.

Comment

remember cluthes are cheap. But you are also paying a hefty amount (if u go to a workshop) to change ht ecluthc .so mgiht as wellg et something decent installed
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Just the thread I needed. Looking in to it too.

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
        remember cluthes are cheap. But you are also paying a hefty amount (if u go to a workshop) to change ht ecluthc .so mgiht as wellg et something decent installed
        What's a good upgrade from the OEM?
        I'm quite interested in going Stage 2. It might be too difficult to deal with daily though.
        Perhaps Stage 1. Heavy duty.
        Last edited by mryangtastic; 21-11-14, 03:55 PM.

Comment

We have recently started using Action Clutch (USA company) and have been getting great feedback so far from customers.

They offer HD organic, along with puk clutches and are very well priced
          Sleeping Performance & Mechanical Repairs: Balance, Feedback, Response

Ph: +61397947767
          Address: 6/253 Princes Hwy, Dandenong VIC 3175
          Email: josh@sleepingperformancemr.com.au
          Facebook: www.facebook.com/sleepingperformancemr

Comment

Working...
          X