Tired of mechanics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tired of mechanics

okay sure there are some good ones out there but that said, im tired with what ive dealt with , i want to be able to do it myself. Now im going to need to learn alot so i an understand alot of the components how they work ect ect.... besides the cars manual where can i look for a detailed info of how to work on cars , learning basics / advanced things... like tutorials online (youtube). So if you have any great sources i can look at would awesome if you could post the link...

What car do you have?
    Shak's S2000

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
      What car do you have?
      dc2 vti-r 1998

Comment

i got billed like 950 $ for a major service .... where most of the things they did was check liquid levels and change oil filter.... after that i decided i had enough paying for nothing ..

Comment

Try Eric the car guy (this guy is good), Scotty Kilmer (not a big fan, but still good), Engineering Explained (Doesn't really teach you on DIY's but explains how cars work). All off Youtube.

Most of my DIY's I learn by myself by winging it most of the time, otherwise just searching in forums for DIY guides is also a good start.
          1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

+1 for winging it. lol

Comment

this is all you need:

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...orkshop-manual
              ... retired/

Comment

Working...
              X