No announcement yet.

NSX & DC2 Type R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

p.s. yeah the NSX-R is PRON!! makes me dribble..
    "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

some good news imo
      http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=663141

Comment

link didn't work on mine?
        Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
        1)ブレーキを踏む
        2)クラッチを切る
        3)シフトダウンしなから、
          アクセルをぶかす
        4)クラッチをつなぐ
        :blah:
        インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
        人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

I wouldn`t be too interested as to what Uk mags have to say on performance cars,escpecially jap.
          A type r link from nsx-Dc2(Bmi Vol1 type r legends)
          http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...64675891629226

Comment

Originally posted by freakie View Post
            we are talking about performance cars
            I have owned an Ausdm dc2r/Jdm Sir dc2 running type r internals etc and at present Jdm dc5r and have to say the latter is the one that did it for me.
            Some things get better with time like the dc2 being the pioneer of the affordable r badged models it had it`s replacement but it will always be the one to have set the standards.
            12 yrs ago now since it`s debut
            There is a few of the 1995 first release models going around Ireland but they are very hard to come by.

Comment

Originally posted by air23box View Post
              link didn't work on mine?
              just try vtec.net it should be the main item there..

Comment

What about the 3.0L NSX-R? (NA1)... they built just under 500 of them and Aryton Senna himself tuned and drove that car.

After they stopped building the NA2 NSX-R prices went up by about 3-4 Million yen! Only now have they started to stabilise but you're still looking at a 4 year old NA2-R going at near new prices... Damn!

Comment

im surprised noone has imported one in yet

Comment

i'd love an original na1 nsxr. they are just as cool as the newer na2 nsxr's.

a pity nsx's are still so expensive. youre looking at 50-70k for a '90-92 model. thats R34 GTR territory, the nissan is very tempting at that price range, being not only faster and more capable, but also much newer.

Comment

faster, havnt you seen the drag race. nsx beats the gtr in a drag and around the track...
                      there also no nsx-r (i believe) in australia unlike the gtr's
                      Originally posted by tinkerbell
                      if anyone is under the impression VTEC is in any way bad for your engine - please understand that it is NOT bad for your engine,

maybe your drivers licence, but not your engine...

Comment

Not only that, you get a car that was hand built by hand-picked car builders who have a minium of 10 years experience and then signed off by an engineer after it was tested on their race track.

All aluminium suspension, chassis and body; a world first. Engineered to last a minimum of 30 years.

Comment

Originally posted by IcemaN View Post
                          faster, havnt you seen the drag race. nsx beats the gtr in a drag and around the track...
                          Yeah...even just the normal NSX....I use to see at least a few around usually...but now...can't see them much at all around Melbourne

Comment

Originally posted by IcemaN View Post
                            mm..don think so. stock nsx vs stock gtr r32 the gtr is a lot quicker round the track and drag.

nsx-r is another story..

Comment

my bad, i ment nsx-r sorry.
                              if anyone is under the impression VTEC is in any way bad for your engine - please understand that it is NOT bad for your engine,

Comment

Originally posted by twmwong View Post
                                Yeah...even just the normal NSX....I use to see at least a few around usually...but now...can't see them much at all around Melbourne
                                their a fair few around sydney, always see them at my local dealership in the garage for servicing. i know one guy who has 2 nsx's bloody selfish bugger!!!!
                                also ended up by accident on a spirited drive with them once about 5 nsx's and 3 s2k's i couldnt keep up tho

Comment

Working...
                                X