NSX & DC2 Type R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSX & DC2 Type R

MOTOR magazine (March 2007) has an article of best road cars ever, and yes featuring 2 Honda's, NSX and DC2 Type R! Very impressive considering the other cars mentioned were the Mclaren F1, Porshe 911 2.7 RS, Ferrari F40, Skyline R34 GT-R, Porshe 911 GT3, Lancia Delta Integrale, Pagani Zonda C12S and the ultimate Bugatti Veyron 16.4.

Below is a pic i took of the page. Sorry about the flash, it was a bit overwhelming. Uploaded on photobucket which reduced the size. Anyhow, you can read it still. The Words above the NSX, if your wondering are "A Howl so hard-edged it could chisel granite"

man i would love to own a nsx type r...

Comment

same..
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

nsx-r > left testicle

Comment

i would sell my kidney for a nsx-r, just pure SEX!!

NSX-R is the Ferrari in Japan

Comment

Great post!!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by justinfox
            You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

hondas up there with the big boys!!!
              good on ya honda!!!!!

dc2r and nsxr FTMFW!!!
              i think i would have to buy a ferrari f40 before the nsx-r though but then again if i had that much money i would own both
              Originally posted by tinkerbell
              if anyone is under the impression VTEC is in any way bad for your engine - please understand that it is NOT bad for your engine,

maybe your drivers licence, but not your engine...

Comment

great article...

but yet they stop making them

Comment

anyone else notice the NSX-r is more expensive then it was 4 years ago... lol

did they have the DC5r on the next page???

hehehe

Comment

we are talking about performance cars

Comment

None of the DC5R or any of the DC5's went on sale in england

Comment

Originally posted by freakie View Post
                        OWNNNED!!!!
                        if anyone is under the impression VTEC is in any way bad for your engine - please understand that it is NOT bad for your engine,

Comment

Originally posted by freakie View Post
                          OWNNNED!!!!

i would like to know the criteria the cars were judged on tho...

Comment

Wow i'm so happy right now!... and really proud of Honda. Just hanging in for another one of these car to be reborn!

Originally posted by ChargeR
                            Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sampson View Post
                              None of the DC5R or any of the DC5's went on sale in england
                              yeah but Evo magazine (thats where the article is from, not MOTOR) has tested the DC5R, jap version, which is bought over there as a low volume import, like silvias and skylines are here. and it doesnt rate as well as the dc2r.
                              and they do locally sell (and make!) the EP3 Civic which shares the jdm DC5R's engine and much of its chassis.

DC2R 1: DC5R nil

"What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

Working...
                              X