Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions: DC2R Injen Cold Air Intake

Hey guys,

On behalf of a mate I was just wondering, what are anyone's opinions on Injen CAI's for the DC2R? At the moment he is already running a Mugen CAI with Top Fuel 0-1000 intake pipe and he just wants some opinions on the Injen e.g. power, response, sound etc.

Cheers.
    1998 Prelude VTi-R, 5 Speed
    Super Marine Blue
    X-Force 4-2-1 Stainless Steel Headers, Custom made Mild Steel Catback, 100 Cell Cat, Twinloop Muffler, Machined Flywheel, Injen Cold Air Intake (RD1720P), Skunk2 Weighted Gear Knob, 50mm Shifter Extension

the Injen is good for power, response, sound etc.
    ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
      the Injen is good for power, response, sound etc.
      See he heard from a mate that has a DC2R that they only make sound. He says he is aware that there will be be a dip before VTEC anyway.
      Super Marine Blue
      X-Force 4-2-1 Stainless Steel Headers, Custom made Mild Steel Catback, 100 Cell Cat, Twinloop Muffler, Machined Flywheel, Injen Cold Air Intake (RD1720P), Skunk2 Weighted Gear Knob, 50mm Shifter Extension

Comment

what is wrong with the Mugen CAI?
        ... retired/

Comment

Nothing, in my opinion. I think he said that he wants his engine bay to look better although the Mugen CAI looks a lot nicer and gives a more unique sound.
          Super Marine Blue

Comment

Stick with the Mugen
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
              Stick with the Mugen
              I reckon he should too. Gives a really unique sound as I said before and it's Mugen haha.
              Super Marine Blue

Comment

Mugen all the way m8, im running on my car, sounds great and looks great, also has an increased power throughout the rev range

Comment

Working...
                X