Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions: X-Force Headers/Extractors & Cat back with Twin Loop

Heys guys,

Just want to hear anyone's opinions on an X-Force exhaust system consisting of headers and a c Cat Back with Twin Loop. Any opinions anyone has whether it be price, quality etc.

Cheers
    1998 Prelude VTi-R, 5 Speed
    Super Marine Blue
    X-Force 4-2-1 Stainless Steel Headers, Custom made Mild Steel Catback, 100 Cell Cat, Twinloop Muffler, Machined Flywheel, Injen Cold Air Intake (RD1720P), Skunk2 Weighted Gear Knob, 50mm Shifter Extension

Opinions: X-Force Headers/Extractors & Cat back with Twin Loop

I got a xforce twin loop in my dc2 type r cat back, I reckon it's the best exhaust, quite while cruising and loud when you hit vtec sounds good, I had mine put in at Westside mufflers in padstow the boys there will look after you it coSt me 600$ this was about 1 half years ago with life guarantee they do a really good job , got the mid muffler taken out aswell to give that good sound
    Last edited by IbbyDC2R; 12-08-14, 12:20 PM. Reason: ***

Comment

They are great bang for your buck systems. At the top of my head the RRP for the catback is about 750 and around 480 for the stainless headers.
      Like Cars For Hope | www.carsforhope.com.au | www.berty.com.au

Comment

Thanks for the feed backs guys. Was originally going with PLM but to much fussing with the sub frame which I don't want so a full X-Force system will most likely be put in.
        Super Marine Blue
        X-Force 4-2-1 Stainless Steel Headers, Custom made Mild Steel Catback, 100 Cell Cat, Twinloop Muffler, Machined Flywheel, Injen Cold Air Intake (RD1720P), Skunk2 Weighted Gear Knob, 50mm Shifter Extension

Comment

800 X-force SS Catback fitted on my DC5 which was now approx 5 years ago, still goes alright.
          Bang for bucks as Berty said!

Comment

Yesterday I did get a quote as a mate called and exhaust shop and they said they would do the X-Force headers, 100 cell cat, custom made cat back with the X-Force twin loop for $1200.
            Super Marine Blue

Comment

the header comes with the cat, i got one for my dc5 for $545 at northmead
              AUTO | Ktuned @ 115.2 kw atw | ITR Cams-TB-I/M | XForce 4-2-1 | Toda Catback | Mugen Intake | Whiteline | Buddyclub N+ | Buddyclub SF3

Comment

Originally posted by JupiteR View Post
                the header comes with the cat, i got one for my dc5 for $545 at northmead
                Fairly good price in my opinion. I'll hopefully be getting it done at Budget Exhaust Bankstown.
                Super Marine Blue

Comment

Working...
                X