Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cars on REVS

Hey everyone,
    I've had a quick search in the forums but just wanted some advice on whether its a good idea to buy a car which is listed on REVS?
    I think it's been in an accident (not sure) but I have heard it is, although I'm not sure how bad and what kind of damage was done...
    Also would the insurance be more expensive?

Originally posted by deph View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I've had a quick search in the forums but just wanted some advice on whether its a good idea to buy a car which is listed on REVS?
    I think it's been in an accident (not sure) but I have heard it is, although I'm not sure how bad and what kind of damage was done...
    Also would the insurance be more expensive?
    I wouldn't buy any car on revs

Comment

Think of the difficulties you will have when trying to resell. Unless you are getting it for WAY under market value and intend to keep for a very long time I'd advise against it.
      LONDA

Comment

Originally posted by deph View Post
        I'm not sure how bad and what kind of damage was done...
        Honestly, if the car has been repaired by a reputable repairer and no shortcuts have been taken, the integrity of the vehicle would be assured.
        However, in saying that, cars that have been in accidents are consequently valued less. Fly is right in saying it will be much harder to sell unless listed on the cheap.
        FD3S Questions? Pm me.

Comment

Thanks for your opinion and help guys, I'll probably steer clear

Comment

Working...
          X