This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
    I'd very much be happy if I got to own any of the GT3RS in my lifetime. But out of all I'd pick the 997. Love them.
    I'd love a RS4.0!
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

So would I Felix haha. Big Porsche fan right here. I'd also like one of those Singer tuned Porsche's also. One can dream.

1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Man. Those Singer cars, so awesome and inspirational. I love their amazing attention to detail.
        | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

I've watched many reviews on Youtube of the singer cars, I love the detail and their philosophy on tuning their cars. If you haven't watched Chris Harris' review on it, I highly recommend watching it.

Comment

Weight reduction (link)
            Last edited by jv-st; 24-01-15, 03:18 PM.
            00' DC2 Honda Integra Type R | NH592P | DC2R
            13' ZN6 Toyota 86 GT | D4S | CNN-66E
            15' ZN6 Subaru WRX STI Premium | CBS | EBU-36R

Comment

The 458 replacement, 488 GTB is hot.

Power in the 488 is provided by a new turbocharged 3.9 litre V8, delivering 492kW at 8600rpm and a mighty 760Nm of torque.

http://www.themotorreport.com.au/607...ia-has-arrived
              ClubITR | Like

Comment

488 is hectic... but this somehow is more exciting (and realistic) for me.

Cayman GT4

http://www.autoblog.com/2015/02/03/p...t3-components/

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Yep GT4 is awesome. Manual only!
                  ClubITR | Like

Comment

..and yet again I'm only excited about the Fords. (man they have friggin upped their game on the international level, Ford AU has a long way to catch up)

stupid mortgages getting in the way of boooost

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by PG_DC5 View Post
                      ..and yet again I'm only excited about the Fords. (man they have friggin upped their game on the international level, Ford AU has a long way to catch up)

stupid mortgages getting in the way of boooost
                      What Ford Au? Lol. No more Falcon soon...

We should get Focus RS though

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
                        What Ford Au? Lol.
                        Just regarding their retarded advertising etc. Falcon has been dead for years haha.

That porche though..... Of they made that shifter gated..... ohhhhhmyyyy

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

It's Bathurst 12 Hour this weekend!

http://www.bathurst12hour.com.au/live-au

Live streaming ftw!
                          ClubITR | Like

Comment

What a win for the GTR!

"Making the win more special for Nissan was Strauss and Reip are both graduates of the company's GT Academy program that turned the best Playstation video gamers into real-life racing car drivers. The crew were formally classified as an amateur team, competing in a lower class to the professional line-ups that completed the podium."

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/motorspo...08-1397a9.html
                            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Was an awesome end to the race.

Reading a lot about the Porsche Cayman GT4 and I really want one! Although Caymans aren't as performance orientated as the 911, it seems that the Cayman has huge potential being a mid engined Porsche.

Comment

Very interesting race. I've heard rumours around the paddock that the GTR wound up it's boost for the last lap haha. I think you'll find some interesting read about how FIA regulate boost control.
                                Wakefield: EG B18CR - R888 - 1.09.9
                                Eastern Creek: DC5R - RE001/ER300 - 2.00.8
                                Winton: DC5R - RE001 - 1.45.9

Comment

Working...
                                X