Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complete colour change/respray for Integra DC Luxury. Bad idea?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complete colour change/respray for Integra DC Luxury. Bad idea?

Bit of a bizarre question, but mine always are.

My heart is absolutely set on purchasing a Nighthawk Black Integra DC Luxury... but the only ones which are frequently available are in Silver.

Would it be a stupid move to purchase a silver one, then allocate approximately $3000 to have the completely resprayed in Black?

I'm based in Melbourne, so any good paint places would be greatly appreciated... and also feel free to state that it's a foolish move and to just be patient if that's what you guys think.

Thank you kindly.

Nickolas

Yes. Silly move. You'll never recover thouse funds as luxurys are stupidly cheap and will only depreciate

Comment

Originally posted by DaRKNT View Post
      Yes. Silly move. You'll never recover thouse funds as luxurys are stupidly cheap and will only depreciate
      But in the instance where a Black Luxury is $14,000 and a Silver Luxury is $11,000... still think it's a silly move?

I'm not considering resale value. Just want to buy the car I REALLY want.

Comment

I suggest that you be patient. Black ones show up from time to time. Don't be hasting and waste $3,000 on just colour. $3,000 is alot of money and you could better use that elsewhere.

Comment

I concur with the above. Be patient

Thread moved from Technical to General Automotive.
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Agree with the folks above, be patient and wait for the right car. A 3k colour change won't be a good one, combine that with the loss of resale and it's an easy decision. Personally a different coloured engine bay etc. would always bother me.

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys. We can close this thread if need be now... : )

Comment

Working...
              X