Car service recommendation in Melbourne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car service recommendation in Melbourne

hey guys just wondering where is the best place to get my fn2r serviced in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne?
    thanks

Originally posted by koneefn2r View Post
    hey guys just wondering where is the best place to get my fn2r serviced in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne?
    thanks
    Hey bud. So far I've come across Seeker Motorsport in Clayton, on 44 Renver Rd. It's run by Ed Ma who's a nice, honest, guy experienced with Hondas (they were the majority of cars in his workshop). The workshop's tidy, but far from clean, and always full of cars. Which is either a good or bad thing.

If you be a little more diligent with your forum search there'll be ire answers waiting for you.
    Honda Nationals, September 9-10, get amongst it!

Comment

Which suburb are you looking around?

(Also I'm assuming you're after a general mechanic vs Honda )

Comment

We can look after you.

Located in Dandenong
        Sleeping Performance & Mechanical Repairs: Balance, Feedback, Response

Ph: +61397947767
        Address: 6/253 Princes Hwy, Dandenong VIC 3175
        Email: josh@sleepingperformancemr.com.au
        Facebook: www.facebook.com/sleepingperformancemr

Comment

Im looking around say dandenong to the city any where around there

Comment

Originally posted by cordz View Post
            Hey bud. So far I've come across Seeker Motorsport in Clayton, on 44 Renver Rd. It's run by Ed Ma who's a nice, honest, guy experienced with Hondas (they were the majority of cars in his workshop). The workshop's tidy, but far from clean, and always full of cars. Which is either a good or bad thing.

If you be a little more diligent with your forum search there'll be ire answers waiting for you.
            Yeah thanks dude

Comment

Real Tune Pyt Ltd on 4/165 Westall Rd, Clayton South. Run by Jack. Is very knowledgeable & experienced with all Hondas and has never done me wrong. His garage is always filled with cars but miraculously somehow finds the time to finish what you need done in a very timely manner! He does not tell you to come in "next week" for simple jobs.
              IG: tonytr

Comment

Working...
              X