This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will DC5 Brembos fit my wheels?

Hey guys I'm about to purchase a set of JDM DC5 Brembos that come with JDM DC5 Brembo rotors and calipers. Question is will the DC5 Brembos fit my AUDM DC5 Type S that are using the OEM JDM DC5R Wheels that are 17x7 +60 offset.

if you had done your research.. you would know the jdm dc5 rotors and calipers will not fit on your car..

secondly, if you did the jdm brembo conversion properly with jdm dc5 rotors/hub etc, then ofc it will fit..

other wise if you did what i did, you would need spacers as the offset is too high (correct me if i'm wrong here)

Comment

Originally posted by iampotato View Post
      if you had done your research.. you would know the jdm dc5 rotors and calipers will not fit on your car..

secondly, if you did the jdm brembo conversion properly with jdm dc5 rotors/hub etc, then ofc it will fit..

other wise if you did what i did, you would need spacers as the offset is too high (correct me if i'm wrong here)
      So basically, If I do the JDM DC5 Brembo with s2k rotors.. my Wheels will not fit? and if I do the whole jdm brembo conversion with the Hubs,LCA,Driveshaft,rotors, also read I need the swaybar aswell but I got a aftermarket swaybar(whiteline) (anything more?) then the wheels will fit?

Comment

I think I remeber Jesus asking this exact question... 2000 years ago.

Research the forum/internet.

Thread closed.

Comment

Working...
        X