Mugen rear lip on AUDM rear bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mugen rear lip on AUDM rear bumper

has anyone fitted a mugen rear lip on a audm pre facelift dc5?
    i know that the jdm rear bumpers have a smaller license plate area and fits the mugen rear lip
    but has anyone modified and fitted it on a audm bumper where the license plate is larger?

pics please!

thanks guys

oh and preferably on a white dc5!

Comment

yes it has been done before. and yes on a WHITE dc5. just search it on here!

mind you, it is worth the premium to get the JDM rear bar.
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

if u are gonna do it. might as well go facelift jdm rear bar and get jdm tail lights for $400 odd dollars!
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

cant find any JDM rear bumpers around so thought i'd try fitting on an audm bumper.
          but yes, if i had the choice i'd definately go with the JDM bar and mugen lip

Comment

Mugen rear lip on audm rear bumper

How long exactly have you been searching for mate?
            They do come up every so often, some times you just have to wait a little while for rare-ish parts to pop up locally if you not prepared to go down the route of importing your own.
            That all said and done, I have seen a mugen lip on a audm bumper, it has been done, pretty sure it was a black car,
            02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Yes it has been done. Its on jacks car. I had one for sale a few months back. There was one on ozhonda white one in melbourne. Not sure if hes sold it yet. Here are quite a few on yahoo auctions

Edit: Here is the link to Jacks build thread http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...&highlight=jax
              And a photo of my car with jdm rear bar
              Last edited by Hau; 02-01-14, 07:00 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X