Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing/lost S2000 hardtop

Ok lads, this is a long story cut short,
    I recently purchased an Oem Honda S2000 hardtop from a seller in Melbourne, he chose Toll/Ipec to ship it to me up here in northern NSW.
    It got picked up from him and scanned into a Melboune depot on 11/12/13.
    It hasn't been seen since!!!!
    After spending countless hours on hold and talking to useless service reps, I've been told of today that they are righting it off as 'lost freight' and I now (via sender) have to make a claim (battle) for compensation.
    The reason for me starting this thread is simple, these things are rare, and this one is out there somewhere. It's either been stolen by an employee of Toll or delivered to an un-honest wrong recipient.
    Either way, if you guys could keep an eye out on other forums,eBay, gumtree and the like and post here if you see anything suspect, it's colour was Nurbugring blue, see pics below
    Cheers, Nathan
    Last edited by gunpoons; 30-12-13, 07:34 PM.
    02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Nathan. Did you insure the freight item?

Comment

unlucky Nathan!

Will keep an eye out!
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
        Nathan. Did you insure the freight item?
        Sender didn't insure it cause was told by Ipec due to it containing glass it wouldn't be covered anyways,
        Insuring for damaged I wasn't overly concerned about as I planned to respray anyways, small dints or scratches wouldn't have worried me, but with today's track and trace I never really considered actually not receiving it
        02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Damn unlucky man! I remember seeing this ad also!
          Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

5 weeks and 3 days later, look what turns up at the Inverell freight depot this morning!!!!!

Comment

Great to still see it hasn't been destroyed. Happy it's been recovered man. Now to show us your new s2000.
              Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Just out of the blue?
                ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                  Just out of the blue?
                  Yep
                  I got a call from the girl at the local depot, so I called down to suss it out, and literally while I was there looking at it, I got an email through from one of the people searching for it that they still had no idea where it was

Comment

Good news!

Comment

You found :O

Comment

Working...
                      X