DC5R speakers !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC5R speakers !

Hey guys, just wanting some help with which car speakers I should go with as the DC5 stock speakers are terrible.

Can someone suggest a brand/model that I can purchase to put in without modifying much.

Cheers

do you have an aftermarket head unit? that often improve the sound quality as stock headunits don't output much power. Even changing your speakers and headunit won't sound that much better unless you have an amp.

Comment

Why are they terrible? Common misconception is people think speakers are crap as they crackle when you pump bass through them!
      There not designed for that. Changing deck and better speaker wont make a significant difference unless you go for a 6 x 9 speakers. Which handle alot more bass but losses on the higher end.

The set up i used to install alot for poeple on a budged was . After market deck feeding 4 x 4 way speakers plus a mono amp and a dual voice coil sub.

As for brands on a budged. I use Pioneer Deck "one with a proper equalizer" and kicker speakers, amp and sub !
      sigpic
      128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Working...
      X