No announcement yet.

My Front Lip got stolen (OEM DC2R)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang.... what is it coming too!! Sorry to hear man... Hope your car's back to normal soon!

B*stard!

Comment

shit $450 is cheap as chips!

Originally posted by ChargeR
      Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by VTECMACHINE View Post
        shit $450 is cheap as chips!
        hehehe

damm that sux.. thieves FTL!

i want my tv back!

all the best with everything Chuck, it's so inconvenient..
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

i can't believe they stole your front lip..

i thought it was bad enough when i got my clear side indicators stolen when i was parked near star city!

Comment

fockers... no one saw someone running down the street with a front lip down their pants?

Comment

possible you took it out on a driveway/bump ~ loosened up and fell off sometime ?!?
              Sounds more piece of mind than someone went to the effort to get under the front of ur car with a screwdriver and peopel jsut walked past...

Comment

there would be severe and noticable damage if it was ripped off...

it is held on by 11 bolts/screws, not clips...
                ... retired/

Comment

I thought that at first, but the screws were put back on the left side very neatly, no damage at all. And all the clips underneath were in perfect condition. It is possible, but I looked at the front of my car after parking to make sure it was behind the line and didn't notice. As soon as I walked back to my car, i noticed something was different, so yeh... I would prefer that I had just scraped it off.

Also looks like a screwdriver mark on the right side.
                  http://www.worldvision.com.au http://ww.compassion.com.au

Comment

Working...
                  X