Sound only comes from one speaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound only comes from one speaker

Anyone know any sound system gurus around melbourne south east? I need some wiring fixed up as sometimes sound comes out of one speaker only. Starting to do my head in!
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Originally posted by eLtrix View Post
    Anyone know any sound system gurus around melbourne south east? I need some wiring fixed up as sometimes sound comes out of one speaker only. Starting to do my head in!
    Just check it out yourself. It's pretty simple. Are your speakers just connected to the head unit, or do you have an amplifier?

Just check the wires connected to head unit are soldered/connected properly.

Comment

Originally posted by iampotato View Post
      Just check it out yourself. It's pretty simple. Are your speakers just connected to the head unit, or do you have an amplifier?

Just check the wires connected to head unit are soldered/connected properly.
      I've actually found the culprit of the issue but I'm not exactly sure what it is called. I do have an amp. But what the actual issue is the thing in the engine bay that connects to the battery terminal, the wiring in it is broken and needs replacing.
      Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

Comment

Tis a battery fuse brother
        Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Originally posted by knobosaurus View Post
          Tis a battery fuse brother
          Yep, what i believe it should look like is cable with a small plastic cover, inside with be a fuse.

When i had my sound system in my old car, if i listened to the music too loud, often the volume would go really quiet, because it heated up the amp a lot, as a form of prevention from damage, it would shut itself off.

Comment

Yup! Thanks guise also just found out it tis an battery fuse for the amp haha from a mate.

Hopefully will pick up another one from auto bahhhhhhhn tomorrow. They costly?

Comment

Chip chip. Very chip. Fuses aren't very expensive at all. Just make sure you get one of the same current rating as the one you require.
              Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Working...
              X