Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine mounts DC5R

Hey guys,
    I continuously break engine mounts and realised it's time to go for something a little more solid.
    I'd like to take your votes to see which ones you guys prefer and why!
    Hasport solid mounts (62a)
    75.00%
    Hardrace
    12.50%
    Mugen
    12.50%
    Other
    0.00%

Mounts should be like the first thing you change lol. I use hardrace 62a which are really nice for daily driving and also for spirited driving. Minimal vibrations, down shifting feels much nicer too. Strongly recommend them
    Have a read of my build thread

Comment

How long have you had them for? And have you ever broken any?
      I've honestly spent so much on replacing one engine mount at a time and I'm fed up with it! I want something durable. I kinda leaning towards hasport because if the urethane breaks then you replace them for 20 where as if you break a hardrace or mugen mount, you're up for another 150.
      So put up with the vibrations or put up with forking out money continuously.
      Plus, another factor -- I'm supercharging my car next year.

Comment

here you go http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/river...ew-/1028754704 hasport mounts
        sigpic

Comment

I went hardrace just because you get a set of 4

Comment

Originally posted by Hau View Post
            That's too cheap. Called the guy, said he's already got someone looking at them tonight! Time to take those mounts off him!

Comment

Iv had innovative 60a and hasport 70a. They are both good
              1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
              1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
              2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
              F1 Nut

Comment

Originally posted by Tiana View Post
                How long have you had them for? And have you ever broken any?
                I've honestly spent so much on replacing one engine mount at a time and I'm fed up with it! I want something durable. I kinda leaning towards hasport because if the urethane breaks then you replace them for 20 where as if you break a hardrace or mugen mount, you're up for another 150.
                So put up with the vibrations or put up with forking out money continuously.
                Plus, another factor -- I'm supercharging my car next year.
                Had them for 10 months, no i have not broken any, even when giving it the boot
                Have a read of my build thread

Comment

Guess what guys?!!
                  Just replaced all old mounts with hasport mounts 62a urethanes.
                  Just a review and for future reference, -- if you're installing them yourself. Its definitely a little complex. But the end result is absolutely remarkable. Cannot complain one bit! Some people were complaining ahout the vibration? Honestly, could barely feel any vibration. If anything it shook less!! Definitely the best money invested.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiana View Post
                    Guess what guys?!!
                    Just replaced all old mounts with hasport mounts 62a urethanes.
                    Just a review and for future reference, -- if you're installing them yourself. Its definitely a little complex. But the end result is absolutely remarkable. Cannot complain one bit! Some people were complaining ahout the vibration? Honestly, could barely feel any vibration. If anything it shook less!! Definitely the best money invested.
                    Hahahah i just had the rest of my hardrace mounts put in today. Definetely feeling the same as you. Vibrations? what vibrations... shifts smooth as fuk. Agreed on best bang for buck mod for ep3/dc5

Comment

Working...
                    X