Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poorboy Brake dust spray thoughts?

Hey guys,

Brake dust has been annoying lately so i went to supercheap auto to look for some repellant. Met some guy there who owns a Black DC2R and told me he uses a spray called Poorboy/man ??

Just wondering has anyone here used it or found something better for brake dust ?

Thanks

I've found that any wax or sealant will really reduce the amount of brake dust that sticks, and make it easier to remove. The guy might have been talking about Poorboys Wheel Sealant: LINK I've seen it mentioned on plenty of detailing forums.

Comment

Awesome i will just take your option then as all the poorboy products are online only. Any brands in particular ?

Comment

I've been recommended this brand and product too so I'll most likely purchase it when I need it.
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

I might grab some to try out on the Audi, the dust from the oem pads is unbelievable, plus side is I can swap from silver to gunmetal rims by driving to Woolies and back
          02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

I personally use Armour All Wheel Protectant
            I found that it has kept A LOT of brake dust off my wheels. I have been using EBC yellow stuff pads and they are notoriously dusty.

Comment

I use poorboy wheel sealant on my bbs
              They work really well to keep mine clean and shiny

It smells yummy too lol

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
                I might grab some to try out on the Audi, the dust from the oem pads is unbelievable, plus side is I can swap from silver to gunmetal rims by driving to Woolies and back
                Haha good colour tool you got there! might put an order through, group buy?

Originally posted by sugz View Post
                I use poorboy wheel sealant on my bbs
                They work really well to keep mine clean and shiny

It smells yummy too lol
                Lol sugz your whels are always clean, so i will take your word on it! And ill take a wiff of this yummy smell you speak of lol

Comment

Working...
                X