Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Purchasing from WA

Whats up guys!

Ok so im kinda excited cause i have found them rare ass wheels i've always wanted!
    I have Family in Perth that can help me out with buying them, but i was wondering how do i organise shipping and who with to bring em down to sydney?

Feels a bit risky so i need some help and opinions. But they are rare rims and i haven't seen any pop up in over a year?

Also i have linked the rims just incase someone in WA knows the owner etc
    http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/emble...x-7/1024280754

Thanks guys

I've always used E-GO. Cheap and quick... however I suggest you pack them well

Comment

+1 for E-GO. Just organise with them a pick up. Have them pack it well, and then stick the courier consignment on the boxes. The courier will come pick it up. That is one option, or the 2nd which will be pricey is take the rims to Pack & Send Company. Their everywhere, google them. They will box it and ship it on your behalf.

Norm

Comment

Definitely go with E-GO. Cheap and easy! They can pick them up from your door and ship to your door . Just make sure you don't understate the size and weight of the stuff as they can decline to pick it up if it is a massive difference!

Also if I may not be mistaken, IF this is for your dc2r... I believe the dc2r has a stud pattern of 5x114.3 while these wheels are 5x100 so you wouldn't be able to run them!
        Last edited by eLtrix; 07-08-13, 11:49 AM.
        Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by eLtrix View Post
          Definitely go with E-GO. Cheap and easy! They can pick them up from your door and ship to your door . Just make sure you don't understate the size and weight of the stuff as they can decline to pick it up if it is a massive difference!

Also if I may not be mistaken, IF this is for your dc2r... I believe the dc2r has a stud pattern of 5x114.3 while these wheels are 5x100 so you wouldn't be able to run them!
          :O What really ? I didnt know that was a big difference. Yes its for my Dc2r ... so i guess its a no go ? waaa

Comment

Yep eltrix is right those wheels will not fit your dc2.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by che View Post
              :O What really ? I didnt know that was a big difference. Yes its for my Dc2r ... so i guess its a no go ? waaa
              Definitely a no go, sorrry my friend. Every little mm counts. Can you imagine with 5 studs and they are all off by 11.4mm on each stud? Wont sit :P
              Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

Comment

Originally posted by eLtrix View Post
                Definitely a no go, sorrry my friend. Every little mm counts. Can you imagine with 5 studs and they are all off by 11.4mm on each stud? Wont sit :P
                Yes thats true, ok so i now know about those critical specs haha sorry still new to fitting/specs etc. Thanks so much for your help! Especially on saving me on buying them haha! Thanks guys! i will definitely check out e-go for other shipping purchase

Comment

No worries, I know your pain.

I have noticed you have been looking for these wheels for a very long time :3

Comment

Haha yes, just did a random google search with pages from Aus and it came up and i got a lil excited.. lol but just gotta stay hopefull ill be alright my rpf1s are making me feel better haha cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X