No announcement yet.

DC5R vs EP3??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having driven both now, the ep3 is way more raw and feels faster. Steering does feel wierder and the clutch is a bit too light for me.

both are still pretty awesome all-Rounders :-)

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by Setanta View Post
      Fixed and QFT!

Screw Honda Australia and their "JDM cars won't run on Australian fuel" mantra.

So many cool cars we never got, let me start the ball rolling:

70s - 90s
      '74 RS 1200 Civic
      '80 Civic S
      '84 Civic Si (ZC powered)
      '90 EF8/EF9 Civic/CRX
      '90 Integra XSi

Post '90
      EG6
      EK9
      EP3

Every single car above was not deemed to hit our shores, but every car above came with a higher level of trim and power than their Aussie poor-white-trash-cousins. It's like Honda Australia took a dump in our mouths and we considered it to be the best thing ever.

Where was our
      JDM tune/spec DC2R and DC5R
      Beat FFS!!!!! Despite the fact they showed it at the Sydney Motor Show

Don't sell me that "Aussie fuel bad" crap, I was driving an EF9 in the 90s with no change to tune and knew a guy who had an '86 Si in the late 80s/early 90s. How many JDM EP3s struggle to run on Aussie '98? None.

ok... rant off
      hahahaha This by far is the best comment I have read about Honda Australia. I must admit I did laugh pretty loud.
      It's a shame we missed out on these cars just because we have crap fuel. Poor excuse... doesn't really make sense to me.

Comment

No factual reasons but If I had to choose one or the other I would pick the EP3.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by justinfox
        You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Working...
        X