Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exhaust for EP3

Hi all.

I was wondering if I could get your recommendations and opinions on exhaust systems for an EP3.

I always loved to have a Skunk2 Megapower but I don't want wake the whole neighbourhood haha

Looking for a "not-so-loud" while idle but loud > 2000RPM (if there is any out there) or close and increase performance (Obviously).

Thanks everyone,

Enjoy your evening.

Powergetter

/thread

Comment

Would you trade your stock exhaust for an aftermarket exhaust?

eg, 5zigen Fireballzzzz.
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Mugen twin loop or Toda are good choices. Otherwise a custom 3in with twin resonators and a varex muffler will work wonders and give great power
        Sleeping Performance & Mechanical Repairs: Balance, Feedback, Response

Ph: +61397947767
        Address: 6/253 Princes Hwy, Dandenong VIC 3175
        Email: josh@sleepingperformancemr.com.au
        Facebook: www.facebook.com/sleepingperformancemr

Comment

We got Fujitsubo RM01a in stock
          JDMyard Pty Ltd / Hardrace AU
          25 / 317-321 Woodpark Rd , Smithfield , NSW 2164. Contact : 97572365
          Email : yonas@jdmyard.com

Comment

I personally like the mugen twinloop for near stock volume but with a nice note and some noticable but not obnoxious vtec roar.

Little bit louder fujitsubo RM-01A, but imo doesn't sound as nice

And if you don't mind some noise J's racing 60rs cos it looks sick and sounds racey

Heard good things about TODA catback but can't remember what it sounds like

Comment

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
              Powergetter

/thread
              Correct me if I'm wrong, but they don't make a Powergetter for the EP3.

Unfortunate because it sounds beautiful on the DC5's. Likea thiiiis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwjuI6vWohQ

Comment

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwrel&v=ea6xpwciZEU

This one give you the note and comparison between some exhausts

They are on dc5's but still its a k20 engine so wont be drastically different
                Just going for a drive ~146.4kw~

Comment

Second the Mugen twinloop if your'e looking for something quiet but noticeable yet aggressive during high revs. A friend of mine had the kakimoto catback for his ep3 which sounded amazing. In my personal opinion, I didn't think it was over the top loud that it would wake the neighborhood

Comment

Originally posted by PENUT View Post
                    I personally like the mugen twinloop for near stock volume but with a nice note and some noticable but not obnoxious vtec roar.

Little bit louder fujitsubo RM-01A, but imo doesn't sound as nice

And if you don't mind some noise J's racing 60rs cos it looks sick and sounds racey

Heard good things about TODA catback but can't remember what it sounds like
                    the toda sounds amazing. Quiet when you need it. Mine is sitting inside my boot. Too bad dc5 catbacks dont git on a ep3
                    sigpic

Comment

Own a Mugen Twin loop and loving it. It got a few weeks to get use to the quietness though, but the b-pipe looks every restrictive.
                      ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

anychance you would have a 5zigen exaust ? been looking for one for quite awhile...
                        thanks

Comment

does anyone know of anyone selling an exaust for an ep3 at the moment?
                          thanks jordan.

Comment

J'S RACING EP3 C304 SUS Exhaust System 60RS perhaps?
                            HONDA 4 LIFE 🇯🇵\(^o^)/

Comment

Working...
                            X