This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norm View Post
    www.perfectrun.jp and RHDJapan are my choices. Eliminate out the middle man in the cost. They ship directly from Japan.
    sooo you saying they do ship directly to aus???

Comment

Yes. That is exactly what i'm trying to say, or did I not make it clear by saying "They ship directly from Japan" lol hahaha

Comment

all good guys, went down to otr yesterday and ordered the coilovers, pretty reasonable price not sure if i should say so but also might be able to get the do luck bar too.. just gonna cost me a few fingers

Comment

+1 for OTR, if you know them and can haggle a bit, you can get the price down to quite a bit cheaper than JDMYard/JDMConcept, not quite as cheap as RHD/Perfect Run but you get local service and support which is well worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by tyk View Post
            +1 for OTR, if you know them and can haggle a bit, you can get the price down to quite a bit cheaper than JDMYard/JDMConcept, not quite as cheap as RHD/Perfect Run but you get local service and support which is well worth it.
            yeahh i went with my mate thats a customer to them for quite sometime and spent big bucks there too not sure if you know of him? but owned a c-west body kit dc5s with number plates "sougoi" haha

Comment

Originally posted by mountfranklin View Post
              yeahh i went with my mate thats a customer to them for quite sometime and spent big bucks there too not sure if you know of him? but owned a c-west body kit dc5s with number plates "sougoi" haha
              your ray mate??

Comment

please close this thread

Comment

Working...
                X