Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

evo6 gets spanked by someone we know on this forum..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIZ22Y View Post
    I have no issue in saying honda make nice sounding engines, but I don't understand how you can say the sr20det is a shit sounding engine. It doesnt really make much of an engine sound. Atleast in my experience.
    did your taaarbo fallended off?
    T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Love the video, vtec just kicked in hehe.
      I went to that silvia forum read their posts, so funny how most of them got no idea about anything apart from their silvias and turbos, not very open minded people. Because of people like that I love my type R, it's so funny how they get suprised when they get beaten or even if we na boys keep up with them, first question they ask is "is turbo???" hehe

Noise that vtec engine makes is perfect for my taste, I also love nice boxer sound and RB26 sound, SR20 must be one of the most boring sounds, and it's not just me with this opinion, we are talking about lots of people.

Comment

w00t! Evos! yay!
        Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

I have no issue in saying honda make nice sounding engines, but I don't understand how you can say the sr20det is a shit sounding engine. It doesnt really make much of an engine sound. Atleast in my experience.
          That's right they don't make any engine sound.
          Just alot of NOISE
          happyhong says:
          aus only have 3 r
          happyhong says:
          civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

its mainly from there stereos.. hehehe only kidding

Project: Machine myself a heavy gear knob

Comment

My car doesn't seem to make any noise either. Hmmm.
              "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

My car doesn't seem to make any noise either. Hmmm.
                haha it's brokered...
                needs topping up on the turbo fluid!
                happyhong says:
                aus only have 3 r
                happyhong says:
                civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

haha.. should I be having second thoughts on the purchase of my S15?

making it sound like an unwanted little toy!
                  g
                  [ BBU66Z ]
                  g
                  Girlfriend (sleeping in car): "just because i'm sleeping doesn't mean you can drive fast!"

Comment

HAhaha...jono...go buy an EVO!

Comment

Originally posted by j0nbubz View Post

hahaha don't get discouraged by what pplz say on this forum and the silvia (or watever forum the other one was), everyone is going to be bias when niched in their own forums/and worlds.

S15 is a killer of a machine when the right mods are done and with the driver skill! Having saying that, an R will do the same with the similar mods and driver skill. It really does come down to what you want out of the car and what you're gonna be doing with it. But in general terms, people with a turbo charged car will think their turbo is God's gift to man and once its spools it will decimate all! Very untrue as all of us have been shown many times before.

Again having said all that, being NA its alot harder to modify and power gains aren't that of a turbo charger, and so the tuning strategy will be different

Holdens will be holdens, turbo will be turbo, NA will be NA... and once we've finished measuring, the person who doesn't wrap themselves around a tree will be the winner!

In short, if you really want ur S15 and u will be more happy with it than your R, go for dude!!

Comment

ROFL as if..

turbo power ftw..
                        Team AMS

Comment

Originally posted by fueltank View Post
                          haha it's brokered...
                          needs topping up on the turbo fluid!
                          ROFL

Have you got your jeep yet??

My mates who owns a jeep he keeps saying his drinks more fuel than my GTR...

is that even possible??
                          Team AMS

Comment

was never doubting my purchase.. papers are already signed *shrugs*..

I do love turbo though.. *grins*
                            g
                            [ BBU66Z ]
                            g
                            Girlfriend (sleeping in car): "just because i'm sleeping doesn't mean you can drive fast!"

Comment

was never doubting my purchase.. papers are already signed *shrugs*..

I do love turbo though.. *grins*
                              as one of blake passenger said

"is it as scary driving the car as it is sitting next to you???"

ROFL
                              Team AMS

Comment

Originally posted by JSL View Post
                                as one of blake passenger said

"is it as scary driving the car as it is sitting next to you???"

ROFL
                                Hahahahaha I'm not sure whether that was my driving or the car, probably a bit of both.
                                "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

Working...
                                X