Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sydney Panel Beaters/Sprayers that match Championship White?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sydney Panel Beaters/Sprayers that match Championship White?

Hey guys, I'm after a well known or highly recommended panel beater or sprayer in Sydney that can match championship white and blend it to the rest of the car? My dc2r has a few stone chips and I'm looking to get it sprayed.

Thanks

Hi Adrian,

Scotts Paint and Panel offers all ClubITR members 10% off all repairs.
    http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...on-our-website

Feel free to drop a line to our Panel shop directly to work out a quote for the work you want done.
    Paint & Panel
    Address: 49 Hotham Parade, Artarmon
    Phone: 9431 2372
    Fax: 9431 2672
    Email: paintandpanel@scottshonda.com.au
    Paint and Panel Manager: Scott Barrett

http://www.scottshonda.com.au/honda_panel

Make sure you mention ClubITR!

Comment

Sam@G&S Bodyworks in yennora is highly recommended from me. Peter at bodyform brings all his customers cars there to get sprayed. Well priced too.

They have done all my resprays for my rx7 and honda. cant fault!

Comment

Question is which part of Sydney you are prepared to travel to?

C&A Smash in Dural painted both my cars and did a great job. There are a couple of dimples in my Integra but in all fairness I rushed them to get the car ready in time for Honda Nats 2012 and never bothered to bring it back for them to fix it...I track the car anyway and it's got more chips than dimples now.

If you are out west the Hume Smash Repairs I've heard do a really good job...but as you would expect, not necessarily cheap.

Comment

Honestly I'd travel anywhere within Sydney to get a perfect paint job or repair done. Apparently Westfield Smash Repairs do high quality jobs? Has anyone dealt with them before?

And that's guys for your input

Comment

Working...
          X