Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nengun.com Review ??

http://www.nengun.com

Has anyone purchased anything from this site? Reviews is it good or not ? Real/Fake etc.
    Please help there prices are seem legit and they are cheaper and offer to beat prices ?

Thanks.

In all seriousness, I have bought from them before. Their great with response, packaging and shipping. Only downfall is prices are marked up quite high. Personally I go to www.perfectrun.jp for parts. Send them an email and they will reply to you instantly. Nengun is good for Japan auction products however Jesse Streeter does an excellent job and I recommend him for importing parts too. A google search of Jesse Streeter and you'll find him. He replies emails in an instant.

Oh, Nengun is legit.

Norm

Comment

Used them once before.. and from reviews of otehr ppl also.. they took forever to get things sent.

Maybe they have up'd they game now.

Comment

A friend needed a part urgently for a track day and Nengun were able to EMS it to him in 3 business days so shipping tome didnt seem to be an issue for him.

+1 for Jesse Streeter though. Top notch customer service... takes almost nothing as commission too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Motorculture mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post

In all seriousness, I have bought from them before. Their great with response, packaging and shipping. Only downfall is prices are marked up quite high. Personally I go to www.perfectrun.jp for parts. Send them an email and they will reply to you instantly. Nengun is good for Japan auction products however Jesse Streeter does an excellent job and I recommend him for importing parts too. A google search of Jesse Streeter and you'll find him. He replies emails in an instant.

Oh, Nengun is legit.

Norm
          That www.perfectrun.jp site has awesome prices! Have you purchased from there before? If so and everything is legit i will buy from there. Tho it is from Jap.

Also that Jesse Streeter sounds good! Though i dont get how it works? Does he get commission for purchasing the products ? Do we need to pay him a fee or ... ?

Comment

Originally posted by Symphorced View Post
            A friend needed a part urgently for a track day and Nengun were able to EMS it to him in 3 business days so shipping tome didnt seem to be an issue for him.

+1 for Jesse Streeter though. Top notch customer service... takes almost nothing as commission too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Motorculture mobile app
            Oh ok nice! Im liking this Jesse Streeter, sounds good if i get enough good reviews from him i will purchase through my parts through him .
            Is he Australia?

Comment

I'll give you an example che, this is just recent. You also won't get too little of reviews on Jesse, he really does an excellent job. I've maintained email with him throughout the day, and as early as 0700am and as late as 2100 at night.

An Amuse R1 Titan Extra exhaust is ~$1700 directly from the manufacturer in Japan. I know this, because I've just purchased one.

Nengun qoutes on their website EXCLUDING shipping

Honda - DC5
              Honda - Integra Type-R - DC5 - Pipe 60mm - Tail 100mm
              Integra Type R - DC5
              AU $ 2,525.46

So you do the maths.

Comment

Originally posted by che View Post
                That www.perfectrun.jp site has awesome prices! Have you purchased from there before? If so and everything is legit i will buy from there. Tho it is from Jap.

Also that Jesse Streeter sounds good! Though i dont get how it works? Does he get commission for purchasing the products ? Do we need to pay him a fee or ... ?
                Prices are good and know a few people who uses this.
                They have a sydney office if you look in contact details.
                Backyard Special.

Comment

Sounds awesome!! Thanks guys definitely Gona use Street than. Thanks so much for your help guys really appreciate it!

Comment

Just to.confirm che. Perfect.rum have the office / warehouse in sydney now not jesse streeter. Proce up between jesser streeter and oeefectrun as different brands each company can get better/qprse pricinf
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

Was reading through this thread.
                      Anybody else used - http://www.perfectrun.jp/ ???

Their prices seem really, really cheap compared to any other website jdmconcept/yard,thmotorsports etc ?

Keen on some parts from there!
                      WTB : [DC5] TODA HEADERS, WHITELINE FRONT SWAY BAR, BUDDYCLUB COILOVERS N+

PM ME!

Comment

Working...
                      X