Reputable and Affordable Paint Shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reputable and Affordable Paint Shops

As title, looking for a reputable and affordable place to repaint some existing damages on my car. Prefer south east but willing to travel the distance as long as they are good stuff!!

Thanks in advance!
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Hm... not sure what you need sprayed or how much you're willing to spend. Danny from Custom Bodyworks in Padstow does excellent work but he may be out of your price range.

Comment

he is in melb ya noob
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

If only i could drive up that far :P
        Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

Comment

I know someone great in fairfield.. Done my DC5.. All the bodywork to the J's kit.. Everyone who's seen it has said they did a great job so im happy to point you to them..
          5 Star motor panel in fairfield. Let me know of a day you intend to go in so i can let my family friend know as she owns a portion of the business that way they can look after you.
          Price isn't expensive but it isn't cheap. IMO it's fair.

Comment

Originally posted by eLtrix View Post
            As title, looking for a reputable and affordable place to repaint some existing damages on my car. Prefer south east but willing to travel the distance as long as they are good stuff!!

Thanks in advance!
            Aren't you like down the road from DT mate?

Comment

Yup. I am they are good work but keep in mind their prices are VERY steep.

Comment

Yup. I am they are good work but keep in mind their prices are VERY steep.
                Um im pretty sure DT is cheap... not steep... I suggest you go speak to Vu...

Comment

Will do!

Comment

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
                    Um im pretty sure DT is cheap... not steep... I suggest you go speak to Vu...
                    Cheap and good customer service if you're mates with them... otherwise it's same as any other workshop.

Comment

Will do!
                      Just out of curiosity... what car is this for... I know you had the white DC5R... seems you have a DC2R now too? Or am I mistaken haha

Comment

Originally posted by Symphorced View Post
                        Cheap and good customer service if you're mates with them... otherwise it's same as any other workshop.
                        Indeed.
                        Hence why i went to where i knew the shop owners.. but then again i know they look after every car as there own as the workers there are car enthusiasts. Made me rest easy.
                        Five star motor panel that is...

I've heard good things about DT though even when your not mates with them but then again i've heard the other side also.
                        'Pay for what you get'

Comment

Originally posted by DaRKNT View Post
                          Just out of curiosity... what car is this for... I know you had the white DC5R... seems you have a DC2R now too? Or am I mistaken haha
                          Where did this DC2R myth come from?? :P

Comment

DT panels treated my car and me like shit. Will not be going back... price was average, work and service complete shit

Had them re-do a part cos it was fukd

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                              he is in melb ya noob
                              HAHAHA Did not notice... Thanks for the correction but I still recommend Danny at Padstow ha!

Comment

Working...
                              X