X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just searched up a couple of items, and their sooo cheap -_-

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
      This is great! Thanks for being the test dummy Freaky.
      No probs! So many parts I need, so I'm really happy to be able to find a supplier to get them to me cheaply and quickly. I like to look up my own parts too, so it's cool being able to just put my part numbers in directly.
      | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

More bits ordered and arrived from Amayama. Genuine new seatbelt for my NSX, manufactured in 1992! Wow lol.

uploadfromtaptalk1370481878598.jpg

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Yum Jdm bondage belts
          Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
            More bits ordered and arrived from Amayama. Genuine new seatbelt for my NSX, manufactured in 1992! Wow lol.

[ATTACH]5374[/ATTACH]
            That's awesome they can still get new stuff from sooo many years ago lol.

I just registered as well. Here's to happy buying hehe

Comment

It's freaking awesome. This is like a godsend for me, trying to restore a 22 year old car.

Comment

Clubep3 recently did a 02 sensor group buy from these guys. They went down on the price and the delivery was pretty good.
                Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Working...
                X