Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying from ICB Motorsport

Hey Everybody,

Have any of you ever bought from ICB Motorsports? What was your experience like? I've bought a Brake duct kit for my Integra from their shop about 4 - 5 weeks ago and when I purchased it Matt said they will get the kit in stock in 3 weeks. In the past two or so weeks I've been emailing their shop and sending messages on Facebook asking about the status of my order but they are not replying.

It is particuarly frustrating because I know they are using their computers at work since they update their Facebook page every day and I live overseas from their shop in America so I'm starting to get worried that they've pulled a fast one on me. Did any of you get this experience with them?

Havn't purchased from them but I don't think communication is there strong point, sent them three emails last year and never received a reply, that was enough for me to look elsewhere
    02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

I've purchased from them recently (JDM 05-06 DC5R gear knob - Bronze). They are very efficient in dealing with the whole process. Whether it be communication or shipping. They were spot on. Replied to my confirmation of address email and shipped instantly post payment. However, my experience with them is clearly different from gunpoons and yours.

Norm

Comment

Jacob, your based in Perth right? I've got the brake pipes but not the entry duct for the DC5R. Pop me a message.

Comment

Still waiting on an email i sent over 12 months ago LOL

Comment

Tried to purchase from
            Them at one point.. Pretty shocking communication good prices but don't accept PayPal so moved on to greener pastures haha

Comment

I have purchased a shift knob from them. Communication wasn't fantastic but at least i got a response for each email. I blamed the delayed response on the time differences between countries. My order took about 5 weeks to arrive.

Comment

It's all sorted they finally replied to my email last night and are shipping the product, cheers anyway

Comment

Working...
                X