Recommendations for Japanese goods importer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know of any japan goods importers other than jessestreeter and importmonster?
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Re: *Chit Chat Thread*

Bidjdm and rhdjapan? Never tried these two before but I do want to very soon when I pick up my pay
    Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

You can try Rupe. He's also located in Melbourne.

http://jdmparts.rupewrecht.com/ - drop in my name
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Cheers for that felix, making the thread and all :P
        Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

Comment

I have used rhd Japan on many occasion, and will use them many times more, i just can't fault them, best supplier I have bought from
          Little tip though, make your purchase in yen and let your bank convert it, as opposed to using the sites currency converter and paying in aus dollars, you'll be much better of this way
          02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Thanks for the tips Nathan. I'm planning on getting a set of front and rear Mugen strut braces now. Let's hope the premiums don't hit me too hard.
            Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

^ If you get a mugen strut let me know. Im interested in one also

Comment

Group buy from RHDJapan? Theres a number of things I've been wanting to get from there!

Comment

Re: Recommendations for Japanese goods importer

Let's group buy! In about a month time. I'll be a bit more cashed up then

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Working...
                  X