Can you ever stop modifying? Your car that is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you ever stop modifying? Your car that is

Just thinking about it today. Can you ever stop modding your car? I mean for me I would get this item, get that. Once I had them, I've move onto something else and always felt I wasnt happy with the car once I had gotton use to that part, so I'd buy something else.

Im worried that I can't just have a mildly modified car and drive it around like that for a decent amount of years!
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

I would be able to, only if I can find something else more interesting than modding cars lol

Comment

Alex I think that's part of the enjoyment of owning a modified car, constantly changing and upgrading it. That's what it's like for me anyway. I really enjoy researching, buying and installing new parts and then seeing and feeling the differences they make, it's all part of the fun! I can't envision an end result for my car tbh, that's probably because I don't want to! haha

Comment

Yes you can, once all your money is used up on modding and you have no money left you will not mod anymore :P

Comment

The best way to avoid the modding bug is not start modding at all. Once i started i couldn't stop but at that time i was still satisfied with the car.

I think you would still enjoy a mildly modified car since you made it to what it is today.
          Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

na not for me. a sum of my pay check has to always go on something for my car..

Comment

Let us be honest here, we are all bros.

The mod bug is like herpes. Once you get it. It's never going away.
              Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

It stops, at some point you modify so much power into it, and you get sick of it. Sell it off, and this one young kid comes along P-Plate first car and BOOM, crashes it for you

Comment

The mod bug has bit me, rip bank account
                  Have a read of my build thread

Comment

After 20 years...I've accepted that I love modifying. So has my wife

Comment

I will always do it, but at what rate will depends. i.e. Slown down a bit this year compared to last year mainly because I don't drive my car a lot...and I spent money on other stuff like my bike.

Money must go somewhere!

Comment

My answer is no I carnt stop modding lol I've asked myself the question, when will I be finished modding my car?? And the answer is never. I don't do it for a finished product . It's a lifestyle for me, nothing like putting new parts on your ride you've worked for and put together combinations that will stand out

Comment

Modifier for life!
                          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                            Modifier for life!
                            Same here

From Mild to Extreme

we got our navara, right? now I am organizing to upgrade our head unit from OEM to 7 inch LCD/dvd/cd/mp3/iphone/ipod/radio player :-) for Christian and his wiggles - at the same time i will upgrade the car alarm system.

Then if money permits - I want to upgrade the navara's bushing and install adjustable arms for the lift kit I have sitting in my shed already
                            CLEMENTE

Comment

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
                              I will always do it, but at what rate will depends. i.e. Slown down a bit this year compared to last year mainly because I don't drive my car a lot...and I spent money on other stuff like my bike.

Money must go somewhere!
                              Agree with this - I always make sure to budget everything (like self savings) we have our joint account between me and my wife, however we have this rule that if you want to buy something for yourself make sure to take money out and save it, hence we always pay everything in cash (if she shop and If I shop).

We also do lay buys to manage money.
                              CLEMENTE

Comment

Working...
                              X