Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know the history of this car?

Hi All,

Am thinking of buying this for the engine for my car, it's a 94 DC2 with ITR B18C (JDM) Cusco Suspension, full SS extractors and exhaust with twin loop, ITR LCA, ITR interior with recaros, and ITB's with a Hondata ECU, it's damn loud which makes me feel old haha, but trying to work out if the engine has had a refresh as the dash (JDM ITR) reads 200K

On the rear bumper around the exhaust, is some smudging of black carbon and oil film, nowhere near as bad as mine, but still there (it may also have been cleaned recently)

It has an EK9 gearbox too (S4C), which makes me wonder why they didnt use the Integra one (S80), oh, and no power steering or aircon..

Theres a huge list of extras, Koyo radiator, silicon hoses, Spoon spark leads, ASR brace, front and rear strut braces, but standard brakes, guess no-one thought of stopping in a hurry..

Cheers

Tseesinngwailo

Mind if i ask how much the seller is asking for?

Comment

Originally posted by rookie View Post
      Mind if i ask how much the seller is asking for?
      A lot less that I would have figured it would go for, but then it's a 94 model, so the price really reflects the engine and ITB's which is why I am trying to decide what to do, if the engine checks out OK, then I will get it, otherwise I have to wait another 6 months before I can afford to rebuild mine.

Comment

You mentioned that your no longer a "21-year-old" and don't want a car that exudes this age, yet, you consider a engine with ITB's. ITB's will be a defect-able modification, based on the fact your intake is exposed, won't go down well with the boys in blue.

Mugen Twin-loop will be nice and quiet on the other hand.

Come to a meet with the ITB's though, i would love to hear them! - being a 21-year-old and all :P
        Last edited by cordz; 20-08-12, 04:21 PM.
        Honda Nationals, September 9-10, get amongst it!

Comment

Buy it, then sell me the Recaros for my E30
          1988 CRX
          1999 Integra Type R
          2020 Civic Type R

Comment

Working...
          X