Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I have a spare H22A ...

Hi guys,

I bought a Prelude wreck from a mate (it was rear ended), and now I have a complete stock H22A engine/gearbox/etc etc to do what I want with... the motor is in pretty good condition and doesn't blow smoke etc.

I have a few ideas but I thought I'd see what you guys think would be a fun project for it?

I don't think I will want to register it at this point as I already have enough registrations to deal with... then again one of my thoughts was to put it in a CD Accord and daily it.

Ideas? Thoughts?

Cam
    | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Drop it in a smart car roadster.. LOL
    sigpic
    128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Buy a CD accord wagon! Fit the motor and box, slam it to the ground. Profit.

Actually don't do that, I want to.

Comment

Smart Roadster... right, do you know how big a H22A is? :P

CD Accord Wagons, well there is only one for sale on Carsales and it looks like shit... So you can have your CD Accord wagon dream to yourself ChargeR hehe

Do H22A's really make an EG that unbalanced / nose heavy that it isn't worth doing in terms of a track-hack?
        | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

My friend has a cd5 with h22a . I drove quite spirited around RNP one day, the car feels very very nose heavy. He went to wakefield recently, i/h/e/tune @135kw and semis and got a 1:16.

Great cruiser though!
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

yes it makes an EG nose heavy. If your building a drag car is a great motor to be using, guys in the states get good power out of the h22's.

If you want to daily get a CD accord,
            Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
            http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

boat anchor or in one of these:

... retired/

Comment

Working...
              X