Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OZ DC2R On Facebook - Let get to know the faces behind the cars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OZ DC2R On Facebook - Let get to know the faces behind the cars!

I've decided to make a group dedicated to all the Integra Type Rs on Facebook called OZ ITR
    Hey Fellow Integra Type R Owners

This group will not only allow us to interact and share knowledge of our cars, but will also give the opportunity for us to get to know the faces behind the cars.

So join up guys, add your friends, spread the word, post up pics of your ride and most of all, just enjoy yourself and make some friends along the way.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/448151181883970/#

Hope to see you guys around in the future.

By popular demand we were asked to open the group to all Integra type R owners and we do love to please so have decided to change the name to OZ ITR if any of you are wondering why the name change...

so now all DDC2 and DC5 owners can join and make the Integra Type R community even larger ..

Vukz
    Last edited by DCZ 18C; 18-07-12, 08:36 PM.

Is it just me or does anyone else have problems viewing the fb page?

Comment

Yep it's a little buggy.
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

really.? not to sure on what the bugs are as yet.. let me know if you are having issues and what they are and i will try resolve them..

22 members so far guys so we are going quite well and the involvement from those that have joined has been pretty good so far

Comment

We have actually had a couple of people asking if it can include more then just DC2 integras so we have changed the name to OZ ITR to allow for DC5 owners to be part of this integra community

i hope this works for you guys also...

best of luck guys

Comment

Don't forget to open up the channels to ClubITR too! Good to have a database of information here too instead of individual posts on Facebook.

Comment

ya sounds good dude... we now have 90 or so members and still rising, the group is going really well with a heap of involvement..... will be looking at organising a cruie at the end of the month.. looking at the 29th

Comment

Working...
              X