P*ssed Off! Scratch removing tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P*ssed Off! Scratch removing tips?

Had a class in the city last night which didn't finished until around 8.30! Anyway, finished class went home and everything was sweet! Park my car this morning and some f*ck keyed my car last night ! Totally piss me off!! Anyway, the scratches are from the front driver quarter panel to the door with some writting on the door, the quarter panel is a little deeper, but not the metal quite light. The wrtting is even lighter and you have to have a good look to make out the letters they wrote.

So does anyone have any good tips for trying to buff them out? I've got Maguires Scratch X, and some other stuff, what do you guys recommend??

Thanks in advance,

Ray

PS. Oh and the paint is yellow so you don't notice so much, but I'm anal about my car!!!

usually if its keyed nothing short of a respray will fix it completly if you are "anal"

Scratch X is as good as anything to start with i gues.

Comment

I'm not sure if it was a key cos it wasn't to the metal, but it wasn't lite lite, if you know what I'm talking about!

Comment

so have you tried scratch x?

Comment

toothpaste?
          happyhong says:
          aus only have 3 r
          happyhong says:
          civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

Haven't had a chance to put anything on it! At work at the moment and probably won't have a chance to wash the car til this weekend!

What a birthday present!!!!

fueltank - toothpaste? does that work? I remember my mum use it once to get dirty marks off a wall, but fix fine scratches?

Comment

i'd imagine that toothpaste should work if its a fine scratch since its a polishing agent, but not if your car is keyed.

bring to to a car detailer and ask if they can buff it out
              T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

ive used scratch x before and found it to be a bit hopeless for what its worth. your better buying something decent like optimum polish so you can use to buff up your whole car as well.

Comment

I'm hoping it works on the crap that they wrote on my car. Which was "WENOY", I think its means "we know why". We I sure as hell don't have a freaking clue??? B*stards!

If all else fairs MrThanh i guess i'll have to take it to a detailer!

Cheers guys!

Comment

Working...
                  X