Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wish the DC5 was RWD due to the 86/BRZ hype?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone wish the DC5 was RWD due to the 86/BRZ hype?

I wish Honda came out with a RWD car like the 86/BRZ. Because our cars have similar features but because its FWD a lot of people ignored it, hence it stopped being produced.

anyways...

happy ing
    Blaze Orange

its good people ignore it...means they're rarer

86 will be the new commonwhore

Comment

S2000 was honda's version. But really on a light under powered car. There no need for RWD. All you get is more fly to wheel loss. And weight with all the extra components..
      Be interesting to see how much power they put out on the dyno.
      sigpic
      128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

86 performs very well in terms of drive train loss I think. Cannot recall the exact article bit 15% power loss

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
        Wakefield: EG B18CR - R888 - 1.09.9
        Eastern Creek: DC5R - RE001/ER300 - 2.00.8
        Winton: DC5R - RE001 - 1.45.9

Comment

Originally posted by l__i__l View Post
          its good people ignore it...means they're rarer

86 will be the new commonwhore
          This

Comment

I like driving a ff. everyone says there crap on the track but the dc2 and 5 hold up well.
            Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
            http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

Originally posted by cartoon View Post
              I like driving a ff. everyone says there crap on the track but the dc2 and 5 hold up well.
              I love my dc5 on the track! couldnt agree more with this statement haha

Comment

Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero

Comment

me tooo

Comment

I just like driving my car
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

FF ftw

Comment

I love the layout of the dc series, great handling and driving dynamics.

Although, i wish Honda came out with something like the brz/86 to get more sales and improve its image.

It seems like people that were never into cars are now talking about the toyota and subaru. honda is missing out on this if they do nothing about it.
                        Blaze Orange

Comment

I think the issue is no car manufactures produced anything for a while that gets the interest of us enthusiasts. This is the first "big" thing for some time.

If it sells well others will follow suit

teamGROUNDzero

Comment

I think the issue is no car manufactures produced anything for a while that gets the interest of us enthusiasts. This is the first "big" thing for some time.

If it sells well others will follow suit
                            yay - just what we need - more car companies joining alliances to create identically styled cars that might enable them to to beat the next financial crisis!!!

not!
                            ... retired/

Comment

I prefer Honda keeps making limited amounts of cars that only a few enthusiasts would want/afford

Even dc5s are everywhere now. Doesn't feel special or exclusive anymore

Comment

Working...
                              X