Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE-11 version 2

http://www.bridgestone.co.jp/sc/pote...a/product.html

If RE11 has been below your expectations, may be this would fix that.

RE11A is out in jp.

let's hope it's a more worthwhile update than the RE01>RE01R one.
    Proudly no longer a member of any WA based Honda forums.

atm thinking trying out RE11's next after running AD08's on the car

i'm liking the directional AD08 as you can always swap tyres around if your get un even wear

i'm put off RE11 since they are asymmetric in design..

dunno what to chooose
    Tyrepower North Melbourne
    Christopher Lai | Owner - Operator
    0433 33 90 38 | 03 9329 7333

PM/SMS for a quote | Tyres / Wheels / Alignment

212 Abbotsford St, North Melbourne

--------------------------------
    Honda DC2 | Nissan S15 | BMW Z4M | Honda DC5

Comment

I hated my RE01R's so much i prolly wont try bridgestone agan. Absolutely loved my AD07 tho. The Kumho KU36 i have on right now have as much/more warm grip as the RE01Rs, RE01Rs handled being super hot better but you gotta be driving pretty stupid to get them that hot on the street. General day to day driving the KU36 are much better. But the AD07 smashed all of them.

The Aussie RE01 cannot be compared to Japanese RE01R. The RE01Rs were a much higher performance tire.

Comment

I am currently running RE-11s in 195/55/R15 after having a set of RE001 Adrenalins and I prefer the RE-11s. Having said that - I'm convinced that they are not as stiff in the sidewalls as the OEM RE010s that the car came with brand new, and the dynamics of the car are not as good as when I first bought it. I'm also not going to get any more kilometres out of the RE-11s, even though their Treadwear Rating is '180' compared with '140' for the superceded RE010s. At the current rate - I'll be lucky to get 15,000km out of these and be looking for new tyres within twelve months.

Apparently the new RE-11As have stiffer sidewalls and a higher Treadwear Rating of '200', so these should be more like the original OEM RE010s. The only problem is that you'll have to import them yourself, because Bridgestone wont.
        Last edited by NH-O; 25-08-13, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Bridgestone RE-11A wins Tire Rack 'Extreme Performance Summer Tire' shoot-out

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tests/...y.jsp?ttid=172

Comment

Working...
          X