Camber adjustment places

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camber adjustment places

hey guys i need to get some camber adjustments done and i would love for you guys to recommend me to a good and reasonably priced place for it. because last time i went to taleb tyres (no offense), they left a significant portion of my front lip as they went up and down the hoist (apparently my car was too low). so i would like to ensure that doesnt happen again. thanks guys!! (:

Last place I went to was JAX Tyres Liverpool. Full adjustment toe & camber, front & rear for $55. That's right $55. Printout included.
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
      Last place I went to was JAX Tyres Liverpool. Full adjustment toe & camber, front & rear for $55. That's right $55. Printout included.
      Now thats like easy $20-30 cheaper than other places. I'm in the same issue as well, anyone know any good places in Brisbane ? Really want someone who knows what they are doing.

Comment

The most i'd let taleb tyres do is puttingthe tyre onto the rim and balance it. I wouldnt even let them touchmy car
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

@felix: thanks for the recommendation!!! will go over there whenever i can (:

@plaything: yeah man. lesson learnt LOL

Comment

spinning wheel, heasman...

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen_AUS View Post
              Now thats like easy $20-30 cheaper than other places. I'm in the same issue as well, anyone know any good places in Brisbane ? Really want someone who knows what they are doing.
              I've always used Fulcrum for alignments, they do it to the specs i want, their machines fit lowered cars(Most places my car wouldn't fit on their machine). I don't remember how much it was tho.

Comment

Working...
              X