• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paintless dent removal day?

When are we doing another one of these?

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ight=paintless

My car has too many dents!!

Unless someone can point me in the right direction of a reputable dent remover?
    Honda Nationals, September 9-10, get amongst it!

Try this place, they did the work on my DC2R and it's absolutely fantastic. I can't recommend them enough!

Castle Hill but worth the drive
    1988 CRX
    1999 Integra Type R
    2020 Civic Type R

Comment

Originally posted by Setanta View Post
      Try this place, they did the work on my DC2R and it's absolutely fantastic. I can't recommend them enough!

Castle Hill but worth the drive
      There's no link?
      sigpic
      128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Apologies, I though I pasted the link in. Dent Man at Castle Hill:
        http://www.thedentman.com.au/
        1988 CRX
        1999 Integra Type R
        2020 Civic Type R

Comment

What was the pricing on them?
          Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

I wouldnt mind one either
            sigpic

Comment

If i can remember, Dentman quoted me approx $250 inc GST to remove a large dent in my rear quarter of my dc5, they also offered to remove a few other minor ones on that same panel.
              Bit pricey imo, but mostly due to the labour costs of removing backseats etc to access that panel.

Ended up doing paintless dent removal at Bodytech (along with a some parts i wanted to be painted) and they ended up doing the job along with the other minor dents for $150 -$180 can't remember.

Comment

Dent Man did a few door knocks, a rear 1/4 depression that was on my car when I bought it and 3 dings and a depression on the front 1/4 of my car for 350. They charge by panel, not by ding and the removal of interior trim (I had 3 panels done) and refitting was done to high standards. The result was awesome, the car looked so damn straight afterwards, especially if you have my level of OCD when it comes to my DC2. People that have seen my teg at meets can testify as to how straight it is.

By comparison the quote we got on the roof of my partner's Civic where there are 4 depressions where someone walked on it (not kidding, she was devestated when she saw it) was quoted at $250-300 because of the type of damage was cheaper than any other place - and after the work on my R we're booking it in.
                1988 CRX
                1999 Integra Type R
                2020 Civic Type R

Comment

Working...
                X