Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC2R parts, STOLEN!

Hey lads,

My close mates DC2R got broken into on friday night whilst parked in his apartment complex's "secure" parking. The low-life scumbags took his black SR3 recaro's, titanium 5 speed gear knob, integra type R unique build number plate, Pioneer DVD player head-unit and possibly Hondata S300, by smashing the window and crow-barring the door frame open.

This happened on friday night after 10 pm, the car was in homebush park. Police have been contacted and a report has been issue

Strangely enough the car had been victim of finger drawings on its dust coat for three weeks, someone wrote "steal me" "fuck" "sell it to me" etc.

If anyone sees these items pop-up or hears of anything suspect please let me know.

Louis
    Honda Nationals, September 9-10, get amongst it!

shit that really sucks man. bunch of scumbags they are. hope you find who did it and they get what they deserve

Comment

Sounds like they knew what they were looking for. Definitely people/person from within the scene. Best of luck.

Comment

Only in sydney FFS, hope they BURN

Comment

I'd be raging that anyone touched my car let alone broke in and stole/damaged it...

RAGE RAGE RAGE!!

Sorry to hear man.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by justinfox
          You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

watch firesport/gumtree etc etc where ever it's possibly for them to sell parts..
            Even look at out on ebay and cash convertors stores.

Comment

Thats fucked big time.
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

Fucking low life scum, hopefully karma catches them.

Comment

im amazed no one walked past and noticed anything, it would of taken some time to take all those parts.
                  AUTO | Ktuned @ 115.2 kw atw | ITR Cams-TB-I/M | XForce 4-2-1 | Toda Catback | Mugen Intake | Whiteline | Buddyclub N+ | Buddyclub SF3

Comment

^agreed... Im gonna warn my friend about this.
                    Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Originally posted by Symphorced View Post
                      Sounds like they knew what they were looking for. Definitely people/person from within the scene. Best of luck.
                      A week before, he sold the stock extractor manifold and exhaust system to a buyer of middle eastern appearance. The customer said he was "building" a EG civic. The worst part was my friend did the transaction where the car was stored, it could of very much been this guy.

Originally posted by stienerv2 View Post
                      ^agreed... Im gonna warn my friend about this.
                      Please. Protect each others honda's, at least the genuine guys anyways.

Originally posted by JupiteR View Post
                      im amazed no one walked past and noticed anything, it would of taken some time to take all those parts.
                      No one saw anything, but the main point is this is underground apartment parking, if it was done early hours in the morning they would of had a big time window.

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
                      watch firesport/gumtree etc etc where ever it's possibly for them to sell parts..
                      Even look at out on ebay and cash convertors stores.
                      Good point man, the S300 was stand alone, with Hondata branding on the computer case.

Most importantly, my friend adds that the build number was 126 or 124.. either way if you see a integra type R build number plate around that number. Take note.

Thanks for all your concern boys....
                      Honda Nationals, September 9-10, get amongst it!

Comment

my friend wanted to gave me an offer i couldnt resist, a FREE hondata s300, titanium gear knob, Type R build plate, pioneer dvd player and black SR3 Recaro seats hahahahhaahhahahah!!!!.......

nah but seriously though, sorry to hear about what happened. I thought this could only happen in the U.S as these version of Acura's are amongst the top 10 stolen car. Take extra care with these timeless and classic machines!!

On the other hand, it sounds like the theives arent interested in the car, "Symphorced" is right, someone knew what they were looking for through word of mouth within the scene, hence the S300 ECU. And also if i may add, ppl shouldnt brag about their cars in forums and in public, these days, in reality theres too much jealousy out there and at the back of their minds have no respect for what others have and opinion. Sorry once again.
                        Last edited by mj_23_nc; 23-04-12, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X