Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to apply DC5 rear quarter panel sticker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to apply DC5 rear quarter panel sticker?

Hi guys quick question!

I bought the stickers from Honda to put on my car and I couldn't figure out how to stick them on?

They did cost me quite a bit so I don't want to stuff it up. It didn't come with a mark up template or anything.?

They are located at the bottom rear quarter panel.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by OMGRX7; 12-04-12, 09:54 PM.

Not sure if this will help or make you more confused but..

When I bought mine they were OEM as well, the sticker itself is in a template so to speak. When you look at it it should say L on the left side and R on the right side..

The way the sticker is pre-cut should help, below is just a rough idea but it looked like this from memory.

| L / \ R |
    | / Integra \ |
    | / T Y P E R \ |

The above may look stuffed up after I post this though.. but just an idea

You have to line up the slanted line to where the door ends if you don't know what I mean look at the last pic. For example, when putting the sticker on the LEFT side of the car, line up the slanted line with the door slot and when your happy with how it looks and the height, peel off the whole backing paper except for the tab which is labelled L like below.. using maybe a licence or credit card apply it to the car from one side (preferably from the left to right as you are doing the left side) to get it on evenly. Then repeat again for the RIGHT side of the car using the tab labelled R. Having 2 people would make it easier as one of you can hold the tab part down while the other applies the sticker.

Ignore all the other stickers but on the bottom ITR Sticker you can see the slant in the line which I am talking about on the right side..same on the left side but slant is opposite way

Just a picture to show what I meant by the door slot, you have to line it up with this..It just so happens I took this pic just after I put the stickers on as well

Don't do yours according to mine though, I can admit to mine not being perfect height-wise, look at a few more pictures so you have an idea of whereabouts it sits height-wise. Hope that wall of text helped you out in some way
    Last edited by Shakeel; 12-04-12, 10:50 PM.
    Shak's S2000

Comment

Yer oem backing is a templet. I cheaped out and brought copys and used a measuring tape.
      sigpic
      128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Working...
      X