Where is a good spray painting shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is a good spray painting shop?

anyone got any heads up for places to get car parts sprayed? and weld etc?
    i heard super bad recommendations and job quality + service from carmate=/ so im definately not going there....

IN SYDNEY!!!

PW integra=]
    • i want to spray my type r wing

• filling a hole on my front bumper from the stupid number plate from previous owner

• aprox price and place to get rims sprayed

thankyou peoples
    Last edited by JupiteR; 18-11-11, 07:46 PM.
    AUTO | Ktuned @ 115.2 kw atw | ITR Cams-TB-I/M | XForce 4-2-1 | Toda Catback | Mugen Intake | Whiteline | Buddyclub N+ | Buddyclub SF3

Where are you located? No use people recommending you places from another state.

Comment

o haha, sorry, sydney =D changed my post=D
      AUTO | Ktuned @ 115.2 kw atw | ITR Cams-TB-I/M | XForce 4-2-1 | Toda Catback | Mugen Intake | Whiteline | Buddyclub N+ | Buddyclub SF3

Comment

Im sure with an itr u eont have any dramas.
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

so...alex with the nice hands, any recommendations?=]

Comment

Hey Mate,

tbh I really cannot give any reccomendations. My car recently got hit, I went to my main mechanic Dedy @ Top One. He reccomended Detroit Customs in Arncliffe. They do ALOT of restorations on mustangs//muscle cars. My car will be there and hoiepfully completed in a couple weeks time. I can give them a review afterwards. Only other spraying i've had was peter 2 bodyform who did my mugen kit. Fitment wise, i am so so so fucking glad i went to him instead of any panel shop.

Fitting the mugen kit, unfortunately my shipping company (Import Monster) lost the mugen brackets/screws/tape/instructions ofr my side skirts, Peter made cusotm brackets up in less then a day. Was suppose to pick the car up on Friday arvo, picked it up saturday midday. From the outside, fitment looks perfect, when u open the door, u cna see a gap in the side skirt and car because of his custom brackets. From this exercise, i had no regret in paying the premium for Bodyforms quality.
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

boomp =D

Comment

kit wise u cant go past bodyform, Peter goes great work,

unfortuantly the car painting industry is riddled with cheap corner cutting business and you can understand why people go there when its less than half the price. When it comes to painting i believe you get what u pay for!

Got to a place that does hot rods, restorations and such. you will pay for it but u will be more than happy of the great quality.
                Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
                http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

I wouldnt recommend carmate for painting as they hire a painter who does their panting. If youre in the inner west area, try smash tech as they do a pretty good job. They are located in bankstown. Their prices aren't too bad either. I was quoted $3500 for a full respray in championship white inside and out including engine bay. Also quotes very from colour to colour. Also remember colour doesnt always match 100% as if you look closely your bumper will look slightly different to your fender colour as it's made from different materials
                  Last edited by Hau; 24-11-11, 07:20 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X