FW1 waterless way to wash your car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FW1 waterless way to wash your car

hey guys seen the stuff awhile ago with a few people demoing it on dirty shit and it some stuff you see your like that will never clean it but the shit literally does wonders!
    ive been using it for awhile and swear by it even tho it isnt the cheapest stuff around and just wondering what everyone else thinks about it?

English?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinfox
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

It's hard to find the product but I agree that it is good to use. Similar to Mother's instant detailer.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Comment

the anticipation of what this product is, is killing me

Comment

Its a spray fellas,spray on an area..wipe down..then go over it with a clean cloth..comes up clean..VERY CLEAN! used it on my old car,was very good but wouldnt consider using it on my dc5

Comment

FW1 has been around for a while now. I'd stay away from it if I were you. It's full of solvents. Also, like most waterless washes/waxes they have lots of fillers.

Comment

wouldn't use it if you paid me.
              S2000
              WSID : TBA
              Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
              Smooth As Detailing
              Incar Racing

Comment

You must hose down the car to remove as much loss dirt as possible.. Putting a sponge straight to you car without a hose down is like rubbing you car with sand paper..
                sigpic
                128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

yeah i wouldnt use it either

you can imagine all the embedded contaminents in the paintwork..

by not washing it correctly you would be taking all those and rubbing it on the panels..

anyway if you guys love it thats cool but i wouldnt use it personally

Comment

I have a can but only used it on my dads car, never had on my car. It brings out nice glossy results but it is greasy look, different to detailers. Again, i'd give the car a wash down before using this stuff.

Comment

Working...
                    X